Thursday, March 20, 2008

The winner is

Since I haven't been working I have been spending a lot of time on the internet. I found a site where I can do a jiz saw puzzle which I sort of enjoyed but for some reason it would wind up freezing up my computer, so I stopped doing that. So I started looking for games that I could pass the time of day with. I did the pop the bubbles but after awhile that about drove me past the crazy point. Plus if I did get all the bubbles popped so what there was nothing in it for me except more bubbles on another level. So now I am looking for online contests where you can enjoy doing something and at the same time actually win something if you win. On Break the Vault members have unlimited chances to try to solve each game. Then the first one to solve it will win cash or prizes. The amount of cash or the value of the prize you can win will be directly related to how hard the game is. So if you want a big prize be prepared to work for it. They assure you that every game will have a winner and that they will distribute every prize. So now you know where I will be spending my time online.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7