Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sorting

We have been working in the garage all morning. Most people park a car in their garage but not us. We store stuff in the garage. We have boxes and boxes and still more boxes of stuff in the garage. We are getting ready in a couple of months for all of us to go our separate ways and need to go through everything and get rid of a ton of stuff. Plus on Monday we are going to rent a truck and get everything that Randy and I have in storage and bring it here to the house. Then I am going to be going through every box and see what I want to keep and what I want to trash and what I want to sell at a yard sell. Sounds like fun right??? Well at least I will feel better because every month I worry about not having the money to pay the storage payment and loosing everything I have stored there. But the girls have really come through big time and I haven't lost it and will not lose it. We got rid of almost everything we owned when we made our move to Haiti to work there as missionaries. So what I have left most of it I really want to keep.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7