Thursday, March 20, 2008

Headache time


It is spring in Florida and that means it is time for the Florida state Flower to be in full bloom. That flower is the orange blossom. They are so pretty when you drive down the road and the trees are in full bloom you can see the white flowers all over the trees. Then the end result is great Florida oranges. There is nothing better then good Florida Orange juice. But in the mean time you have to smell the orange blossoms. Don't get me wrong they smell great but a lot of us are allergic to the blossoms. They are really wrecking havoc with most of the people here in this house. I am actually having a pretty good year with them this year. I am not bragging to much because I never know when they will hit me with a vengeance. But for the time it lasts I will enjoy the fragrance of the blossoms and just hope that my sinus's don't realize that they usually give me a fit this time of the year.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Hey sweetie! Greetings from Texas! Thanks for stopping by today, I love meeting new bloggies!!!

Love your stuff!


Meg

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7