Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Light at the end of the tunnel

Well I think that there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel and I don't think this time that it is the train coming down the track at us.

Randy and I need to get transportation and our own place to live and now that I mention a place to live it reminds me that we don't have any furniture to actually speak of. So guess that means we also need furniture. But we have found out that we are going to be getting some money pretty soon at least within the next month or so. When that happens we are going to get transportation first. Then start to find a place to live. I love my family don't get me wrong but for this many people to live in the same house somebody is bound to get physically hurt and ya just never know who that might be.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7