Thursday, February 28, 2008

He's Back.....


OK..... It is now 5:47 AM and I have been awake since 3:00 AM. Why? You ask... I am glad you asked. Well, being that I am getting a little bit older I seem to have to make a potty trip at least once a night and sometimes more than that.

Well, at 3:00 AM I got up to go potty and noticed the living room light was on downstairs. So I just went down to check to see if anybody was there. I didn't see anyone so I came back up the steps. but halfway up I thought I heard something. So I went back down. Still not seeing anything I turned around to come back up and heard something again. I looked around the living room and not seeing anything I heard the sound again. So I went to the kitchen and there HE was, laying on the kitchen floor playing with my granddaughter's MP3 player and her Nintendo DS and a pair of scissors. Well I am here to tell you that when he looked up he actually must have crapped his pants cause he did have to have a diaper changed before he could go back to bed. I tried to get the things from him and he ran to his room. I got to the door before he could shut it because I wanted the "Mother" to know what her child had been up to at 3:00 freaking AM in the morning. I told her what I had found and that I was getting Joy (my daughter) up and they could deal with it. Well come to find out he has cut the earphones all up in bits and pieces to the MP3 player. So now they have to be replaced. I am here to tell you I have never been afraid of a child in my life but I am beginning to have my fears about this one. I worry that I need to start sleeping with the bedroom door locked or face the fact that I could wake up some morning with scissors sticking out of my neck. However in that case I might not actually wake up. We joke about this child but actually I don't know what his problem is. He seems to have no fear of anyone or anything and he absolutely does not know right from wrong or just doesn't care. I really don't know which one it is. But his "Mother" is in for some really hard times with him if she doesn't get him help and all she does is scream and yell at him.

So basically this morning at 3:00 AM not only was he awake but lets see who else was awake. I will make a list so I don't miss anyone
1. Brat
2. "Mother" of Brat
3. Joy
4. Jill (Other daughter)
5. Brat's baby sister
6. Randy (my husband)
7. Oh yeah ME

Oh and by the way the front door was also unlocked which means he had been out on the front screened porch before I found him. I am telling you this child will be out on the street some night because his mother is such an idiot. We put a screen door type lock up high on her bedroom door so he can't get out but she doesn't lock it. I really don't know what the answer is.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7