Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wash that man right out of your hair


Ok, so I don't actually have a man in mind that I am wanting to wash out of my hair but if Randy keeps up with the attitude I just might use some naked naturals shampoo and not only wash him out of my hair but I can actually improve the condition of my hair at the same time. How is that I could kill two birds with one stone. Get rid of Randy, and have better and stronger hair at the same time. Naked Naturals shampoo and conditioner products are able to make your hair stronger and healthier without the possible harmful chemicals that are in most other products. With Naked Naturals you can increase your hair strength up to 7x from the natural shampoo and 3x from the conditioner. They have a secret ingredient in every product. I guess it is not so much a secret ingredient if they tell you what it is and they do. It is called Keravis, which is a natural plant protein that's is used exclusively in their product. I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner and as soon as I can I am going out to get me more of it to use every day. Pretty soon I will be able to be like the girls in the circus that hang from their hair. Alright I probably won't be doing that cause that really has to give you a terrific headache.

All kidding aside I have used this shampoo twice and I really can see a difference in the condition of my hair. I absolutely love this shampoo. The shampoo I am using is the Awapuhi & Lavender for Color Treated Hair. It is fabulous to say the least!



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7