Thursday, January 31, 2008

Letter for Uncle Sam

I finally got my W-2 form today. I left the job last April and I knew how much I had earned because I kept the records while I was there. But, I had e-mailed them a couple of times asking for my W-2 form. The last e-mail I sent was yesterday and they mailed the w-2 out yesterday and I got it in the mail today. So now I need to figure the dreaded taxes. I only have the one w-2 form so it will be real easy to do. I used to purchase a tax return program for about $30.00 but now it is much easier you can file your taxes all without ever leaving the comfort of your home. I am here to tell you that if life gets any easier I just won't know what to do. I have no reason in life to even get dressed in the morning. This is much easier it is a self service online website for your US tax preparation. In Florida we don't have to file a state tax return but if you do you can save over 50% on your state return. So get on the ball and send your favorite Uncle his annual letter from you. Hope everybody gets a refund back and then you can go out and spend spend spend.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7