Thursday, January 31, 2008

Crazy Woman

I have officially become a crazy woman and if you doubt it I have the road sign right there to prove it. I can be there in either a camper or a tent if I want to be. But it doesn't appear that there are any restaurants. Good that means I have to fix my own food and from the looks of the surrounding area I might even have to trap and kill it too. The Mother of the three year old is faking a cold and stayed home from work yesterday. Every so often she does a weak "cough cough". Today she had doctors appointments for both of her children and Jill was going to go with her to tell them all of the problems we have with the 3 year old. So Jill is up dressed and full makeup and the "Mother" comes up to give her some kind of line that the doctor's office called and the doctor had some issue at home and had to cancel their appointment. She can't even lie good, so that means she has been home all day again today. About 12:30 pm the baby just kept crying and Jill asked her if they had eaten anything yet and her response was "they had a few grapes". GRAPES that is no meal for an 18 month old much less the 3 year old. So Jill fixed the 3 year old something to eat and I fixed the baby something to eat and they finally went back into the room with the "Mother". Well a few minutes later she comes out and goes and gets herself a big can of chunky soup and sits at the kitchen table to eat it for herself. I mean she can't manage to feed her children but she can manage to sit there and feed her face. She has to be the poorest excuse for a "Mother" that I have ever in my entire life seen. Yesterday Jill and I kept her kids upstairs all day so we didn't have to listen to them scream and cry all day long. But today we both refuse to do that, she has had them but she cannot make either one of them mind. But this is what is absolutely driving me crazy. Dinner last night was a total nightmare neither of her kids would eat. She absolutely can't get them to eat for her and when she is at the table they will not eat for anybody else either. I am really at my wits end. All she does is scream and yell and cuss at them but let her walk in the door and they both absolutely kill themselves to get to her. If somebody treated me the way she treats them I would not want to get within a million miles of them. I really can't figure it out. But I do know she is a pathetic mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AFRIGGINMEN

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7