Monday, January 7, 2008

Homework Homework give me a break

OH good grief I can tell the kids are back in school after the Christmas break. Better known as the "Holiday break". They have started back in with homework out the wazoo. If you only have one child to help with homework that wouldn't be so bad but when you have three of them doing homework. You would think that with them all in the third grade they would be doing the same thing but nooooooo. They all have different homework and sometimes they all three have different spelling words too.

Now "Z" has a survey for math. He is asking us our favorite color and our favorite animal. We had choices of a duck, bear, lion or tiger. I mean what the heck does that have to do with Math???

Calgon take me away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blue.

Tiger.

I have absolutely no idea what this has to do with math.

DiamondsSaphire said...

A survey for math?? I have to agree that your favorite animal does not ha anything to do with math..unless they are going to graph out.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7