Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Collection

I can't believe it but I just got some more DVD's last night. I can remember just a few months ago I didn't own even 1 DVD. But I counted them last night and I now have 45 of them. The girls have bought me some of them and I have bought some of them for myself. I always had the idea that it was kind of dumb to buy DVD's. I mean I always waited for the movies to come on TV and I would just watch them there. Plus I had always thought of having to pay over $20.00 per DVD and I never thought that was a smart thing to do. But since I have realized that I can get them at Wall-Mart pretty reasonable and I can buy the previously rented DVD's at Blockbusters for like 4 for $20.00 it seems more practicable for me to start my collection. So now the girls have turned me into a DVD junkie. But right now I have to wait until after Christmas to purchase anymore. I have two more presents to purchase. I need to get something else for my Granddaughter and something for the 3 year olds mother. I was thinking of a chair and whip but that might turn into child abuse so I crossed that off my list. I thought about getting her some candles. But then she falls asleep with him still awake and he just might burn the house down and since my room is right above their room. I think not!! Now I am back to square one with her racking my brain as to what to get her. Guess I will think of something soon. I can't get anything right this minute anyway. Cause I am broke after shopping yesterday.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7