Monday, December 10, 2007

Cable Saga Continues

Well we had another cable, Internet, Phone free night last night. This is not a new thing we are doing in the house to revert back to the olden days before such inventions. This is because of our cable company (Brighthouse) failing to figure out and fix whatever problem there is with our service. So lately this has not been a very Brighthouse. This has been going on for about a week now. This is about the seventh tech they have sent out to the house. They keep telling us they have no ides why everything goes off for about 12 hours. So last night I was on the phone with the guy and he told me they needed to "dig" and that would be 12 days before they could get that scheduled. Well I absolutely went ballistic on the phone. So Joy took over for me. I mean come on now our cable is on for 12 hours and then off for 12 hours and they need 12 days to dig, plus when they schedule you a regular appointment the time slot they give you is 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM. (that's right it is 12 hours). What is up with this whole number 12 thing with them. I think they are trying to drive me crazy and my response to them is thanks, but I don't need you to drive me crazy... It's in walking distance. But they finally agreed to send someone out first thing this morning. He was here at 9:00 AM and after changing everything out at the "Box" he now tells us that someone will be here later today to change all of the wiring to the various TV's and cable boxes in the house. Well it is now going on noon and we haven't seen anyone yet. So time will tell.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7