Monday, December 17, 2007

Check me out please

This is actually the first year that I have ever done some of my Christmas shopping online. I have actually found it for the most part pretty easy. I have gone to some sites where they could have used better Shopping cart software because their sites were not that easy. I went to one site and had a terrible time finding where to click to find the shopping cart at all. I think they should have tried using the ecommerce software by shopping cart software. They actually have a 10 day free trial and believe me some of the places I checked out online should have taken them up on the offer. I am a firm believer that if you have a web site where you are selling a product then it needs to be very user friendly or you will not sell much product. I don't have a lot of problem finding my way around web sites but if a site is not well constructed then I just pass it up. So, when I am online trying to purchase something, I don't want to have to play hide and seek to find the item I am looking for and then try to find out how to check out. That is always one of my pet peeves. I hate going somewhere and purchase something then have to jump through hoops to pay for my purchase. When that happens to me I take out my mental notebook and just cross them off my shopping list. So when I shop online I want a quick and smooth process and the final thing I look for is the ease in going to the shopping cart and paying for my purchase.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7