Saturday, December 29, 2007

Going Going Gone

I have officially gone crazy. It has been a very short trip but I finally reached my destination. We have had another stray cat appear at our door. This one is orange colored and not to be offensive but heck the cat is just plain fat. I mean there is no other word for it. I have tried to think of other words but fluffy, big, healthy, large.... Nope none describe the cat other than just plain fat. She is declawed on the front and is very scared of the kids. But heck some days I am scared of the kids too. I mean there are some days that the kids out number the adults in the house when Joy and the "Mother" are at work. I wish I could post a picture but that would mean having to have Jill do that for me and I don't think I will bother her this morning.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7