Sunday, December 30, 2007

All is Calm

All is calm in the house right now. My grandchildren are at their other grandparents house for the night last night and will be home this afternoon. The three year old is at his aunt's and uncle's house until January 1st. When I found that out last night I was so excited that I thought I would pee my pants. I mean I can't tell you what it is like in the house without that child. To be honest I can't figure out why anybody in their right mind would volunteer to keep that child for 3 days. I mean he has his good moments but to tel you the truth they are very far and few between. I actually think their would be some hope for him if his Mother would work with the rest of us in making him mind. But she doesn't she seems to enjoy being the martyr having such a bad child but she does. On the other hand I do miss my grandchildren. They are good kids they are just loud and do a lot of talking and fighting amongst themselves. But, isn't that what brothers and sisters do talk and fight.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7