Monday, December 17, 2007

By George I think we've got it

Well, I can't actually believe it but I think we finally have the cable problem solved. I mean it just about took an act of congress but we finally got a guy out here who was willing to actually do some work. He redid most if not all of the connections outside and inside of the house and actually got the cable box working in the one room were we had been told by previous cable guys that we should just attach a splitter and run a cable across the hall and cover it with tape. Which we did but now that situation is taken care of and we have actually had working cable for several days now. I was afraid to post about our good fortune before because I was afraid it would go back off like before. But so far so good.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7