Friday, November 16, 2007

Searching for a White Christmas

We are thinking about going away for the Christmas holidays and are in the process of trying to find a someplace to stay. We have checked into several hotels and motel type facilities. But, now come on there are going to be 10 of us 5 adults and 5 children. I just can't see all of us in a hotel room or even two hotel rooms so now have decided we are going to check into
Luxury Holiday Apartments. This way we can have an entire apartment where we can have space to get away from each other when we are about ready to kill a small child or two. We can actually have 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, off street parking and all of the amenities of home. But we don't have to do the daily cleaning that we have to do at home. I really think this is the route to go. You can have satellite TV and music center where we can all during the evening relax and chill out from the day's activities.

Now all we have to do is decide where we want to go and what we want to do when we get there. My grandchildren have never seen snow so I think we might just try to find someplace where there will hopefully be a White Christmas. It has actually been quite a while since I have had a White Christmas myself so I think that will be our Goal.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7