Friday, November 16, 2007

Out to Lunch

Well, we went out to our free lunch and it wasn't the bad experience I had prepared myself for. I had a steak and French Fries. That is something that I am always happy with as long as they don't do anything funky to it. This is an Italian Restaurant and I am not much for all of the Italian type foods. I am a meat and potatoes kind of girl. But, thankfully Joy (my daughter) tool care of me. You got the choice of three meals per table and there were different choices per table. But, she managed go slip me the one that had the steak on it. Then you were allowed 1 desert per table. So we took the chocolate cake and the three adults split it. I am here to tell you that I really don't believe that I could have eaten the entire piece by myself. The third of a piece that I had was plenty enough for me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7