Friday, November 16, 2007

Let the Shopping Begin

Next week is Thanksgiving, and then you know what is just around the corner from that. Yeah that is right Christmas is coming and so is that fat man in the red suit. I can't believe it that we are a little over a month away from Christmas and I have nothing bought for anybody. I keep telling myself every year that I am not going to wait until the last minute to shop and then before you know it I look at the calendar and it is December 24th and I am in the mall running from store to store like a crazy wild woman. I never know what I am going to get anybody and I am one of those people that will not just run in and grab the first thing inside the store. I believe that every gift should be special and something I really believe the person I am purchasing it for would actually like to have. Here are the Top 10 Christmas Gifts for you to get your family, friends and co-workers. These gifts are guaranteed to please even the grumpiest Scrooge on your list. I really believe that my Mother was the easiest person to shop for in the world. You could have given her a bag of cow poop and she would have said "Oh this is just what I have needed for my rose bushes." I have found the perfect gift,it is Luxury chocolate gifts from France with free shipping from zChocolate. I really believe this is a must gift especially for.... ME! OK, I know I am not supposed to shop for my own Christmas presents. But come on who knows what I want for Christmas more than I do?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7