Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Now I am really talking Chilly

Ok, I thought I was chilly earlier in the evening. Now that it is 56 degrees I have really passed chilly. I dug through my dresser drawers and found a thin type long john top that I bought several years ago and never opened up. Well I have not only opened that puppy open I have it on and I am covered up with one throw cover and have my big warm cover wrapped around my shoulders. My grandchildren will think they are freezing in the morning. They were born in Florida so they are very cold natured. So in the morning they will have their warm jackets on and will still think they are going to freeze to death. At least their Mom will drive them to the bus stop so they won't get out of the car until the bus actually arrives. Maybe they will not be three frozen fudge cycle.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7