Wednesday, November 7, 2007

A Temporary Fix

I can remember once when I lost a filling out of one of my back teeth. I was in a restaurant and I knew it was in my mouth but we were with several friends and everyone was talking. There I sat at the table with this filling in my mouth trying not to swallow it along with the food in my mouth. I was also trying at the same time to figure out how to get it out of my mouth without everyone knowing what was going on. When I finally managed to get the filling out of my mouth with no undue attention on my actions. I decided to take a drink of my iced tea. You heard me right I said iced tea well now my problem became the pain that went from my mouth straight up through the top of my head and I think blew a hole in the ceiling. I was in desperate need of temporary dental repair but at that time, nothing like that existed.

If there had only been something back then like Dentemp OS which could have taken care of the problem in 60 minutes I could have avoided all of the pain and the embarrassment. Thankfully the twenty first century brings modern medicine and we're able to tackle a lot of life's problems without the discomfort of having to wait for medical intervention.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7