Thursday, November 8, 2007

It scares you

I remember my favorite Steven King movie it was simply called It. Believe me It scared the wits out of my daughters. We all watched it one night and every that crazy clown came up out of the sewer my daughters would get closer and closer to me. By the time the movie was over I actually think they were both just about in my lap. But I loved it. Their dad always liked to watch scary movies with them because at just about the moment when you knew something was going to happen but didn't know what he would do something to make the girls jump out of their skin.

If you are into Steven King movies and books like I am you have got to go see this The Mist by Stephen King and watch the movie trailer. I am telling you here in Florida we go through a season if you want to call it that where we get a lot of fog. The next "season of fog" I just might look at it a little differently than I have ever before. So next time you get caught in a fog be careful. You just never know what might be lurking in there.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7