Monday, November 19, 2007

Grind me a pound

Well Jill is going to try to learn to drive a stick shift car. Again... She said she tried when she was living in California and her boyfriend back then tried to teach her how. I really hoped he had Torrance insurance because she really has a hard time with the clutch and accelerator. I keep telling her it is like riding a bicycle. Down on the clutch and up on the accelerator. Then down on the accelerator and up on the clutch. But she just doesn't seem to get the idea of it. Rest assured she is a very smart person and I am sure she will accomplish it. She just has to make up her mind that she wants to do it. She is like me in that aspect. If she wants to do something bad enough she will figure out a way to do it. She just needs motivation. Anybody out there want to give her a car that is a stick shift?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7