Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving School Break

Yippee!!! The kids are out of school all this week for Thanksgiving break. So that means 5 kids in the house for and entire 9 days straight. We are going to try to have some structure to the week. Jill and I have already decided that they are not just going to run wild through out the house everyday. So our next taks is to decide things that they can do that will keep them occupied and not like wild indians. I am trying to make a list of things for them to do. Here is what I have come up so far. If anyone has any suggestions let us know and we will gladly take them under consideration.

1. Movie Time
2. Classes on learning to Tie their shoes
3. Computer time to do the web pages from school for the stupid Florida FCAT test
4. Cleaning their room (yes this is a daily task)
5. Play time outside.

OK, that is all I have right now and that should get us through about 3 hours of a day. Oh man, it is going to be a long 9 days. I think I will just shut my door and lock it.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7