Friday, November 30, 2007

Get on the bus

My grandchildren have waited for 4 years and have begged to ride a school bus to school. This year this is actually happening and to tell you the truth it is a nightmare from you know where. They have a bus monitor called Mrs M and she is a terror. I have heard her screaming at the kids on the bus. Yesterday all three children got off the bus in tears. Their Mother was there with me to pick them up and so she went to ask the Monitor what the problem was because the kids said that Mrs. M had yelled at them all the way from school. So this woman proceeds to wag her finger in my daughter's face telling her that oh your children are perfect right? I have never seen such a sight in my life and I have seen lots of sights believe you me. My daughter finally just walked away from this woman and came back to the car because she was about ready to rip her finger off and shove it somewhere..... The woman followed her back to the car and proceeded to yell at her through the car window. So I being the good Mom and Nannie called the transportation department for the school and have filed a formal complaint against the woman. We are also asking if nothing is done with her that the kids get moved to another bus which will mean Jill and I have to walk quite a distance every afternoon to retrieve them. But I do not want them on the bus again with this woman. We kept them home from school today because we did not want this woman taking her anger out on them. I am really becoming a fan of home schooling more and more every day.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7