Friday, November 30, 2007

What Planet are you from?

We went shopping yesterday and I managed to get a few gifts purchased. However, the only things I got for my 3 grandchildren were just little type gifts so that means I still need to get their bigger type gifts. For one of my daughters I am thinking about getting her some Ray Ban sunglasses. When we were shopping yesterday she lost her sunglasses in one of the stores. She was able to go back in and find them laying on the floor but she could still use a really good pair.

I found a fabulous site where you can get things for just about every person on your list. My granddaughter got an MP3 player for her birthday. So you know what that means right? Oh, come on you have to know what it means. OK, I will give you a hint. She has two younger brothers. Have you guess yet? That's right they both want an MP3 player too. Well they have several good ones on this site that are just right for the boys they are 1 gig's which is all they need at this moment. I mean if I don't have a 20 or 40 gig MP3 player then why should they have one that big?

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7