Friday, November 30, 2007

Butterflys.

Right now my three grandchildren have bunk beds. But their Mother would love to get them their own twin beds when she does I think it would be really neat if she could do the boys beds with some type of Western Bedding.

My granddaughter's favorite color is purple and she loves butterfly's so i think this would be a perfect choice for her.


Last night my daughters and I went shopping and for the first time I actually saw the European Duvet Covers. My daughter had told me all about them when she was living in Europe with her friends but I had never seen them myself. Now I would love to have one. You just get your very plain white quilt and you can change your Duvet Cover anytime you want to. This to me is very cool. I find a quilt that I love but after you wash it a couple of times the filling always manages to relocate to one corner. However, this way you only wash the Duvet Cover and not your quilt so therefore, you have no filling relocation at all. To me this is the way to go now for your all of your bedding.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7