Sunday, November 18, 2007

Check Mate

I have always wanted to learn to play chess, but since I don't know anybody who knows how to play the game I never pursued getting a chess set. I really think it would be a lot of fun to play the game but it is one of those things that you can't do alone.

Now I have found a site where you can Play Chess Online this way you can actually learn the game and not have the investment of a chess set and always needing to find someone to play the game with you. On line you can actually save your game and watch it later and that way you can learn from your own mistakes. I think I have just found my next hobby I am going to learn how to play Chess. I really think I might be pretty good at it. I am a very anilitical typer person, which I think should help in the game. If I talk about this in later posts you will know I have learned the game and I want to brag on myself.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7