Sunday, November 18, 2007

Nut House

Today is Sunday morning and everybody in home today in the house. It it still early in the morning but I can tell you that it will not be a quiet day here. The three year old is running through the house screaming and his Mother and before long she will be screaming back at him. The baby is just being a loud baby and the other three are just being typical 8 and 9 year olds. I guess the biggest thing to deal with here is the three year old. I have never in my life seen a child like him. My husband and I have worked with hundreds of children over the years and never have I seen any of them like him. He will sit and hit himself in the head, he hits all of the other kids in the house. He destroys everything his mother buys him in a matter of seconds. He is an absolute terror by day and by night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds to me like there's a void in his life. I think he's acting out to get more attention from his mother.

Bobbie said...

Yeah we know that he is always much worse when she is home. Not to say that he isn't bad other times. He does get attention just the wrong kind.

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7