Saturday, November 17, 2007

Getting Ready


Thanksgiving is this next Thursday. I think we just threw something fuzzy looking out of the fridge not too long ago from last Thanksgiving. I'm just joking... we clean the fridge out much more often than that like when you can no longer squeeze a grape into it then we clean it out.

Here is our Menu for Turkey Day
  1. Turkey (Duh?)
  2. Dressing (Uck)
  3. Gravy (Yum)
  4. Mashed Potatoes (not to bad)
  5. Baked Macaroni and Cheese (Double Yum)
  6. Home made Noodles (Double Yum)
  7. Green Bean Casserole (Uck)
  8. Corn Casserole (Uck)
  9. Scalloped Cabbage ( Double Uck)
  10. Sweet Potatoes (Uck)
  11. Hot Rolls (Yum)
  12. Pie, Pie, Pie (Yum, Yum, Yum)
Ok I think that is just about all we make for diner guess you can tell like I have said before that I don't do veggies. This year we also added a Ham to the menu cause the biggest turkey I could locate was 20 pounds. I usually do at least a 24 pounder but guess there has been a big diet fad going on this last year with the turkey's cause some of them looked anorexic to me. I have seen bigger chickens than some of the turkey's in the store this year.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7