Thursday, October 11, 2007

Where I Want To Be

Something that my husband and I really enjoy doing is getting away for long weekends to the beach. We haven't been able to do this in some time but maybe soon. We also love spending time up in Lancaster, Pennsylvania in Amish Country. Hotel Reservations are easy to come by in Lancaster County. However, if it's Autumn or Spring, you'll definitely want to plan ahead. Lancaster County seems to be the place to be for anyone along the Eastern Seaboard during those times of year. I absolutely LOVE spending time in Lancaster County. We used to live there so we had become friends with quite a few of the Amish families out in the country and used to see them every single weekend. We would head out every Saturday and buy all of our fresh vegetables, fresh milk, butter and eggs and then we would stop off at Mrs. Glick's roadside stand and have the most glorious lunch of Chicken BBQ. If you've never eaten Chicken BBQ along side the road in Amish Country, well then you certainly don't know what you're missing!

With hotelreservations.com, we're also able to search for vacation rentals in the Lancaster area. We don't mind staying in a hotel or motel but I have to admit, I would enjoy my time a lot more having all of the comforts of home. It also saves money in the long run because we can cook all of our meals and not have to spend a small fortune eating out in restaurants every single night. Hotelreservations.com offers very competitive rates and I find their site very easy to maneuver around. I think the next time we do a beach weekend, we'll try to find a vacation rental as well. You can be quite specific in your search so I'd like to find a one story home somewhere at the beach so that we don't have a lot of stairs for my husband to contend with.

If you're planning a get-away, make sure you check out Hotelreservations.com. With their ease of use and competitive rates, you simply can not go wrong. Now, if I can just figure out a way to pay for all of this, it would be wonderful!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7