Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What kind of Breakfast Are You?

You Are Danishes

Indulgent and a bit greedy, you eat whatever you feel like eating... nutrition be damned.
You have a total sweet tooth, and you pretty much give into it whenever you feel like it.
While it treating yourself is nice occasionally, try eating a vegetable every once and a while.
Lay off the donuts and muffins, unless you want to be sporting a "muffin top" of your own!
What Kind of Breakfast Are You?

What? Do they actually think I would eat a vegetable for breakfast? I don't eat vegetables period so why should I eat them for breakfast. Seriously, I don't eat vegetables at all, the closest thing to a veggie for me would be to eat potatoes. I can remember as a kid my dad making me sit at the supper table with my plate in front of me with veggies on it and he would finally give up and come in and throw them in the trash and tell me to just go to bed. Which was absolutely fine with me cause I wasn't gonna eat them anyway.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7