Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tis The Season

I honestly can't believe that Christmas is less than three months away. There are 9 other people in this household besides myself and the thought of having to come up with gifts for everyone is a bit more than daunting. I really do enjoy doing my purchasing online. I don't have to mess with the lines at the stores nor do I have to put up with the attitudes of crabby clerks and risk losing my religion over their nastiness. Besides, I like the fact of things coming right to my doorstep and I even have the option of getting things gift wrapped should I go that route. However, with 9 people to purchase gifts for, I have to be certain that we maintain a budget and save money where ever we can. This is where Coupon Chief comes into the picture. I am able to go and find coupons for just about every store that I enjoy shopping with. For instance, I can save money with Target coupons and get my oldest daughter that final season of Sex and the City that she's wanting. I can also check out the Old Navy deals
and get my youngest daughter as well as my grandchildren some of their favorite style of clothes. The options are endless. Of course I can't forget myself. I can always save a few bucks when I shop at Blue Fly and get myself that perfect purse. Santa would want it that way you know! So believe me, coupons will definitely play a huge part in Christmas shopping this year. Tis the season to be jolly but even the jolly need to be frugal!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7