Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Get Your Bids In

I just discovered a web site called bid4prizes. Believe it or not you can actually get Free Gifts on this site and when I say free I do mean free they even pay the shipping and handling for you. Bid4prizes.com is a very user friendly site. Basically, you're bidding on these prizes and the lowest bid wins. It's a text based reverse auction game. So like I said...reverse meaning that the lowest bidder wins the prize.


They have a sweepstakes and you can win a new car or even believe it or not a big Cash Prize of possibly a Million Dollars. If you don't win the million dollar prize then there is always the chance that you could win the Apple iPhone or an HDTV or maybe a designer handbag. Personally, as far as I'm concerned, I'd be happy with the designer handbags. Of course, I wouldn't deny myself the pleasure of an iPhone should I win one.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7