Friday, October 26, 2007

To little to grow up

My grandsons are beginning to reach the age where they want to venture away from the little boy toys and get into the serious toys. I'm not sure I'm ready for this. Strike that. I know I'm not ready for that and neither are they. They would love nothing more than to head out to the backyard with a couple of paintball guns and all donned in some ultra cool paintball gear . I know I want them to toughen up and be little brut like boys and not be such Momma's boys but I just don't think I'll ever be ready for them to truly grow up and want to hang with the big boys. I get nervous when they play with water guns. I guess that's a grandmother for you. I want them to grow up to be big strong handsome men but in the same respect, I'd be just as happy to keep my little twin boys tied right at the apron strings forever. I guess life doesn't work that way. I'm not sure what Santa has in mind this year for Christmas but I suppose I'd better be prepared for the big boy toys to be under the tree!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7