Friday, October 26, 2007

Proud New Momma

I can not believe it. I am a new Momma at my age. (Don't ask what age that is) This happened a couple of weeks ago. I am not really sure of the exact date. WHAT! You say, you don't know what day you became a new Momma. No I don't and the reason it is because it was a rainy evening and my daughter and I were sitting on the front porch just talking and I looked up and at the screen door was the prettiest cat I had seen in a long time. He is gray and white. Well, I couldn't stand to see him out there in the rain getting all wet. We had seen him many times before running the neighborhood but he never came to the door like this. Well I turned into a very soft person and let him into the front porch. Then the next thing you know I had him on the back screened porch. My daughter already had a cat in the house but he was terrible. He would not use the litter box and he would wait for my grandchildren to get near him and he would strike out and claw their legs. Well, she found a new home for him and we were able to let the new cat into the house. I had been feeding him on the back screen room for a few days so now he is my baby. He comes into my room and sits beside me while I work on the computer. As a matter of fact he is laying beside me right now. I have named him Smokey. He is a very pretty gray and white with a tiger stripe tail. I have gotten very fond of him in a very short time. He is great with the children in the house all the way down to the 15 month old who just loves the kitty. So if I had them I guess we could pass out cigars but we don't so we won't.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7