Tuesday, October 23, 2007

One Sheet to the Wind

Well it is Sunday evening and my daughter should be home just about anytime. She has worked a double shift today at work and I spoke to her earlier in the evening and she has had a terrible day at work. I think she is getting ready to leave this job and take a new one which would be a great thing for her. But, the reason for this post is to tell you that her day is about to get worse when she gets home. There is a 3 year old that lives here in the house with his poor excuse for a mother. Well, somehow this evening he got a pair of scissors and managed to cut two holes in my daughter's sheet on her bed. You might say oh well after all it is just a sheet. That is what I would say. But this is not just a sheet it is the fitted sheet to a $60.00 set of sheets. Now mind you I have never had a set of sheets that were that expensive. As a matter of fact I have never had a bedspread that was that expensive. But nevertheless my daughter has them and she loves them. So when she gets home anytime from now on the you know what is going to hit the fan. I don't want to be the 3 year old when she gets him or his mother for that matter. No matter what he does when you tell her he has done something wrong she just laughs. What scares me so much is if he is this terrible when he is 3 what is he going to be like in 5 years or 10 years. It is really a scary thought. No matter what advise we all give her and how we try to help her try to make him mind she just does away with anything we try to do.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7