Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Sleepy Baby

Well I am sitting here in my bedroom trying to occupy an 15 month old little girl while dinner gets prepared. She is sleepy because she didn't get a nap today so to say the least she is not in a very agreeable mood right now. She is sleepy and hungry for a little one her age that is a dangerous combination for anyone within earshot of her and trust me that is a long distance. She has reached the age where she now can throw a temper fit and cry and cry and never shed a tear. Right now she is trying to climb on my lap because she wants to type on my laptop. I made the big mistake once of letting her type when I was on Yahoo chatting with my daughter so now she thinks if she cries and looks pathetic enough she will get what she wants. But I think she may have met her match because I do not give in very easy, But when the struggle for the laptop is over we will see who wins. If I were you I would place your bets on me.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7