Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Big Day Approaches

Wow, I can not believe that the end of this month is going to be my anniversary. I do not think I will tell you how long I have been married because you will figure out how old I am but lets just say it has been a long, long time. But now is the time I need to start looking for gifts for him for the big day. I have decided that it is much easier to shop online and have things delivered to my home than to fight the people in the stores. Well, we have named my husband the garage Nazi because he has everything arranged in the garage and woe be it to the person that uses something and does not put it back into it's proper place. So I found this great site where I can order him all types and sizes of Metal Storage Cabinets for the garage. This way there will be a place for everything and everything in its place.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7