Friday, October 5, 2007

Shopping Around

My husband and I are trying to get ourselves another vehicle. One of the daunting tasks in acquiring a new vehicle is obtaining Automobile Insurance Policies. There seem to be so many. I never know which way to turn. Thankfully, we no longer have a need for policies such as a Teen Driver Auto Policy. In all actuality, we never had a need for that because our daughters never drove our vehicle and didn't get their driver's licenses until they were over the age of 18. That worked out quite well for our finances in the long run.

I've been searching for Insurance Quotes Online. Seems to me there are a lot of good deals out there to be had. In the past, we just always went to our local insurance agency and took whatever policy the agent gave us. There is no longer a need to do business that way. These days, we can basically act as our own agent and pick and choose the coverages we want without pressure from an agent working on commissions. Well, I do suppose we should find the vehicle before I pick out the coverage plans. We're still deciding on whether or not we're going to look for another pickup truck or not. My husband seems stuck on the fact that its got to be trucks all the way. Me... I wouldn't mind a little sporty car that I can drive around but try fitting my husband into one of those. Not going to happen!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7