Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sleepless Night

Well it is not a little after 7:30 AM and I have been awake since about 4:00 AM I don't know why I do this from time to time but I do. I laid in bed until I couldn't take it any longer then I got up and rode with my daughter to take the kids to the bus stop this morning and then back home. I came back to my bedroom but didn't even bother to try to go to sleep. I have checked my e-mail and some of my favorite web sites and now thought I would blog about... well... actually nothing. As I believe I have said before I have twin grandsons, Z & N well N has worn glasses for a couple of years now and Z just got glasses this week. They are mirror image twins so yeah they pretty much look just alike. Except for the glasses that was until this week. So now you really have to take a double take sometimes to be sure which one you are talking to if you are catching them on the fly which is usually the way it is with 8 year old boys.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7