Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Christmas is Coming

Since it is almost November, it is time to start thinking about Black Friday better known as the day after Thanksgiving. Somehow, this has turned into the #1 shopping day of the year with stores offering unbelievable deals like $200.00 laptops to get people in the stores. I remember one year my husband and I stood in line for hours at a store and were walked through the store with armed police just to purchase my youngest daughter a Cabbage Patch doll. But, now the idea of fighting the crowd and having some crazies maul me for that $20 DVD player just doesn't sound like my idea of a fun day at the mall.

So what do you do if you are afraid to venture out to the sales and then how can you still come up with the good deals? Well, allow me to let you in on a little secret called black friday 2007. When you shop at this site online you can actually shop your favorite black Friday sales online. You heard me right you can do it at home in your PJ's or buck naked if that is what you prefer. I think I am going to try to do some shopping at my favorite store, Staples. I'm sure I'll have no problem finding what I need in the Staples circular. My daughters can always use new gadgets for their laptops. I also think I just might shop the Old Navy buys. Old Navy is a great place to get my grandchildren new clothes, which at their age they can always use. Irregardless of where I do my shopping, it's great to know that I can still hit all of the sales without ever leaving my home!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7