Saturday, October 13, 2007

Never to Early to Start

My daughter has already started thinking about college. She has 8 year old twins and a 9 year old. Normally I would think it was a little to early to be thinking about college but with the idea of putting 3 at the same time in college I am thinking otherwise. You have to start thinking about the fact that you may need to apply for student loans.

To try to help her out I have been doing some research online and have found a lot of good information for her. I am very encouraged that when the time comes she will be able to find the financial assistance that she will need. It is good to know that during their college years she may need to take a service which offers student loan consolidation and that is also available.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7