Tuesday, March 13, 2012

PROJECT RUNWAY FINALE

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

I can’t wait until the “Project Runway” season finale tonight that I will be watching on CLEARTVbundle. Project Runway is my all time favorite show and this past season has been the “All-Star” edition. I just can’t wait to see how things turn out. The cool thing about the “All-Star” edition is that it is people from previous seasons that were asked to leave and didn’t win. They were all really talented though. When they were invited back, they knew the drill and had been cultivating their skills for quite some time. The challenges were more difficult and the drama was bigger than previous seasons. It just always amazes me how talented some of the people on the show are. I have always wanted to learn how to sew, but have never had the time or a teacher to do so. The contestants on “Project Runway” can usually just sew something without any thought of a pattern. They are able to design and fit garments in one day. Each person has their own unique style and calling card. I think that the finale is going to be awesome tonight!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7