Thursday, June 9, 2011

Needing a plan

We have decided that we want to purchase a home. It doesn't have to be a brand new home, as a matter of fact I would prefer not to own a brand new home. I am wanting a home that has any and all construction problems worked out before I move into it.

I am thinking that one of the first things I need to do is to obtain our credit score, so we are able to see just where we stand in that area. I have no idea at all what ours is and know that will be the first thing that a bank or lending agency will look at. This way if there are any issues there we will be able to see just what the are and if there are any errors on it we can get them corrected ahead of time.

I think I am going to start with getting a free credit score to use as our base and then work from there. If need be then after we get things going we will be able to move on from there.

I have to say I am getting very excited about the whole process of finding a home, getting the financing for the home and then finally being able to move into a home and be able to say it is ours.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7