Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Have my BB back

I have had a Blackberry for almost a year now and I have to say I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! But lately my spectacular Blackberry had turned into a craptacular Blackberry. The roller ball would simply freeze up on me and either not move at all or would only move from side to side in a single row of icons. Not a good thing when you are wanting to select something in another row. Then the last couple of months it would just shut off and not turn back on for hours. Still not a good thing. Then the other day at work I noticed it felt pretty hot in my pocket and pulled it out. (ok I know that is against the rules) but I had to see what was going on with my phone. Well then it just shut off again and the battery was very hot. So called TMobile and they agreed to replace the phone since it was still in warranty (how nice of them). Well it came yesterday and after some frustration I was able to restore everything from the old blackberry to the new blackberry from the software. I had done a backup on the old one when they said they would replace it. I guess I should back up the new one occasionally because I only lost a couple of minor things which I was able to recreate. They had been done after I did the backup on the old phone So now I am back in business with my beloved Blackberry. Yipee Yay.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7