Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Time

I guess I have to say I have mixed emotions about the Holiday season. In some ways I enjoy and look forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. But in other ways I seem to get depressed somewhat during the holiday's. I don't know if it has to do with both of my parents not being here anymore. They were both really big on the holidays especially Christmas. But for the last few years money has been very tight at Christmas and although we have given our girls and grandchildren Christmas, my husband and I have not given each other gifts. Last year we were in a very small apartment all alone and had no one to spend the holidays with and to say it was depressing would be a big understatement to say the least. So in many ways I would just like to go to sleep and wake up after the Holiday's are all over and life is back to somewhat a normal state.

We are all getting ready to move to another home in a couple of weeks and I am hoping that maybe I will be able to get my Christmas decorations out and maybe get myself in the holiday spirit. But just not sure about it at all.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7