Thursday, November 18, 2010

Flying home for thanksgiving

Guest post written by Bethany Harrington

No matter how much I enjoy living and working in New York right now, it just still isn't like home. So I'm flying home to spend Thanksgiving with my family. I know that it's going to be a nightmare to do, but it will be worth waiting around in airport lines and likely delays to visit with my family.

I booked the tickets a long time ago, but just looked about last week to see what the weather would be like. Let's just say it will be a lot warmer at home, which will be really nice. When I was doing that I saw some info about a wireless internet company and decided to click now and get it in my apartment.

I'm really looking forward to this traditional Thanksgiving and plan on eating my weight in dressing and pumpkin pie and then doing some online shopping the day afterward. I plan on relaxing a whole lot and driving instead of walking anywhere that I need to go. It will be a nice break from the hustle and bustle right before the Christmas tourism season.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7