Sunday, November 7, 2010

Furniture Shopping with Mom

The article written by Adrian Hickman

Tomorrow I'll be going furniture shopping with my mother, to pick out some pieces for my new apartment. It should be a long day, as we'll be choosing living room furniture such as a couch, loveseat, and coffee table, as well as a dining room table set. I also need to pick out a bedframe and mattress, comforter set, and a wardrobe or dresser for my bedroom. After we pick out these things, it'll be time to pick out all of the smaller housewares items, such as kitchen appliances and other decorative accessories for the apartment.

I'm looking forward to seeing what's available, as I've been waiting to get new furniture for awhile. Most of the furniture I currently have is showing some distinct wear and tear, as I've had it since college. It will be great to finally get some pieces that are in a modern style, of higher quality, and that will match the decor of my new place. I'll be spending a lot of time shopping, to make sure I get the best deals on everything!

After we finish up shopping, we'll probably head home to watch some satellite tv through my directv hd dvr, and to rest up for moving day. The weekend will be filled with lots of trips back and forth, as I'm moving everything in my two-door car, to save on rental costs.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7