Monday, November 8, 2010

Daily Grind

I have the morning off but have to be at work at 1:45 today. The really bad news is that I have to train a couple of new cashiers today. That means for me that I do the job today and they both just stand there and me do it. As I am doing my said job I also have to explain it step by step to them as I go. So basically what I am saying is that today really ought to be a hoot for me. One of the people I am training is a new hire and one of them is transferring from another position in the company. The transfer is a person that I am not very fond of to say the least. This person was very rude to me in her former position and now here she is wanting to learn how to do my job and I am the one to teach it to her. I am just saying that be careful who you are rude cause just always remember Carma is a Bitch.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7