Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day by day

I have decided that I will no longer worry about what is going to happen to me tomorrow or the tomorrow after that or for that fact any of my tomorrows. I have to take care of today and do what is necessary for today. I have always been the type of individual who tries to take care of my life may days, weeks, months and yes even years ahead. I don't want to do that anymore. I know they say you can't teach old dogs new tricks but this "old dog" is going to try to teach herself some new tricks.

I know I still need to make plans and work for things for the future but to sit and worry about them every day is just not doing me any good and it is not accomplishing anything at all. So her it is the new leaf I am turning over. This is hopefully the new me. I will see just how long this last before I find myself worrying about tomorrow. But hopefully when that happens I will be able to bring myself back to reality and take care of today.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d1e2da3cdf1deb9b2f02e4f0a03dedf7